Mini Alcohol Breath Tester For Driver safe driving. Toss one in the glove box ! Stop a friend. Stop yourself ! Drive safely !Avoid High Insurance and criminal charges and accidents.
DIGITAL DISPLAY ALCOHOL BREATH TESTER
(1) LCD display (2) Power button
(3) Breath inhaler (4) Battery compartment
1.Digital alcohol test with audible alert
2.Range: 0.00-0.19% BAC & 0.0-1.9g/l (or 0.00-0.95mg/l BRAC)
3.Quick response and resume
4.Auto power off
5.Uses 2*"AAA" alkaline batteries
1.Slide open the battery compartment lid from the back of the unit.
2. two "AAA" (UM-4) alkaline batteries with correct polarity as indicated.
3.Replace the battery compartment lid.
How to use the alcohol tester
1. Press the power button once, the alcohol tester LCD will turn on with one beep sound.
2. The "warm up" symbol is displayed, and the 10 to 0
countdown is started that indicate the tester is in warm-up mode.
There is often gases & impurities adsorbed on
the surface of an alcohol sensor, so the first time taking the
tester out of the packaging, or after prolonged periods of no use, it will need additional time for cleaning and warming up of the sensor,you should repress the power button and retry several times
1. The "Blow" symbol is displayed when warm-up is achieved,
and the 10 to 0 countdown is started that indicates the tester
is in testing mode.
2. Blow into the breath inhaler for 3-5 seconds.
3. Read the test result from the alcohol tester LCD
4. The "Caution" symbol is displayed if the alcohol concentration
Is the level:
0.02% BAC(or 0.2g/l) to 0.05% BAC(or 0.5g/l).
0.05% BAC(or 0.5g/l) to 0.08% BAC(or 0.8g/l).
5. The "Danger" symbol is displayed with audible alert
if the alcohol concentration is at the level:
over or equal to 0.05% BAC(or 0.5g/l).
over or equal to 0.08% BAC(or 0.8g/l)
Auto power off
1. After the result is displayed for about 15 seconds, the "OFF"
symbol will appear for 2-3 seconds and the alcohol tester be
2. If no one blows into the breath inhaler at the test mode, the LCD
will display "0.00" value.
To obtain more accurate results, manufacturer recommends you
repeat 2 or 3 times.
Low battery indicator
If the "L" symbol flashes on the display, it indicates the batteries
are low and the tester will automatically turn off, replace batteries
* Sensor: advanced semiconductor oxide alcohol sensor
* Range: 0.00%-0.19% BAC (0.0-1.9g/l or 0.00-0.95mg/l BRAC)
* Accuracy: 0.01% BAC (0.1g/l).
* Power input: 2 X 1.5V "AAA" alkaline battery
* Operating time: warm up: 10s, response: <5s
* Auto power off: 35 seconds approx.
* Dimension: 95X36X18mm
— After consuming alcohol, it is recommended to wait 20
minutes, for the alcohol to be absorbed into blood from the digestive organs, and
residual alcohol remaining in the mouth takes this long to dissipate.
— For accurate results, do not repeat next testing within 3 minutes
— Do not smoke and eat for 20 minutes prior testing.
— Do not use chemicals such as benzene, thinner or petrol
to clean the tester directly.
— Do not blowing liquid into the breath pipe.
— Do not use any substances near the tester, such
as pain killers, insecticides, alcohols.
— Do not place the tester in a closed environment with contaminated air.
— Modifying or tampering with the unit’s internal components
may cause a malfunction.
— The unit is designed to be used as an aid to promote
reasonable driving. It should not be used in anticipation of
the use or operation of vehicles, machinery, or equipment.
the unit makes no references whatsoever to blood alcohol
content or other such measures of intoxication promulgated
by government, medical or other agencies or bodies. The
result of this alcohol gives BAC for reference only,
manufacturer does not to take any legal responsibility.
— Each individual’s body responds differently to alcohol. A
person may become legally impaired to drive at a point below
the legal blood alcohol limit.